Use of Pigs Bay website
Pigs Bay extends our warmest greetings to all users of our website. We have a simple motto. If you do not agree to any of the below terms, then please do not use our website. Use of our website binds you to these terms including any related terms referred to.
The term ‘Pigs Bay Distillery’, ‘Pigs Bay’ ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Cheldon Barton Southend on Sea Essex, SS1 3TX. The term ‘you’ and ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Using our website, you are agreeing to these terms:
1.0 Site Availability and Access
- Whilst our website is designed to operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we cannot guarantee this will be the case or guarantee any availability. We rely on suppliers to our business to provide operational service and support and there may be times when our website cannot be accessed. We do not guarantee or warrant our service.
- Our website is only for users of 18 years and above.
- The website is designed to allow users to gain maximum access to content without the need for registering or entering person information. Though users acknowledge that access to certain information and services will require entry of personal and/or financial information.
2.0 Site Contents
- All contents and material are subject to change without notice.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of any of the contents.
- All contents, material owned or licensed to use, is the express copyright of Pigs Bay and whilst it is provided for users to browse and enjoy, all reproduction, editing, use for purposes that it is not provided for or used in breach of licenses is strictly prohibited without consent. Breach will be deemed a criminal offense and/or damages sought.
- Any links to other websites provided are for information only and in line with the stated purpose of providing the link. We cannot be held liable for availability or content of other websites.
- Any postings to our website or neighbouring social media sites that contravene UK law and our defamatory, ageist, sexist, abusive, racist, pornographic or damage anybody’s civil and other liberties or character will be deemed a criminal offense. This equally applies to anyone posting computer viruses or other harmful data. We will fully co-operate with the authorities and divulge any information to identify and prosecute the user.
- All information provided will only be used for the purpose it was entered and the services of the website and Pigs Bay Distillery. No information will be used or sold for any other purpose.
- All information entered and stored on the site will be deemed non confidential.
- All IT services used by us are outsourced. These include IT Data and Website hosting services, email, as well as financial payment processing and email marketing companies. Users of the Pigs Bay website indemnify us against any claim resulting from loss or data breaches as a result of these company’s services. We cannot be held liable for the performance or liability of our partners used in providing the operational service of the website. Any such breaches will no doubt impact Pigs Bay and we will fully co-operate in assisting claimants and authorities in any investigations within UK Law.
- Whilst every effort is made to make pictures wholly representative of the product that you will receive, products may vary slightly from the picture.
- The price for the product is displayed clearly on the product order page. Despite our best efforts, errors can occur, and this price may be incorrect at the point of order. If we have processed an order that is mispriced, we will refund you all costs and require the return of the goods issued to you.
5.0 Purchase Policy
- Pigs Bay are bound by the law not to sell alcohol to those under 18 years of age. Prior to purchasing from our website you will be asked to accept our terms and conditions by ticking the box, by accepting these terms and conditions you are entering a contract with us that you are more than 18 years of age and legally entitled to order alcohol from this site. To facilitate our legal obligation further we can only accept credit card payments online (this excludes pre-paid credit cards). Purchases can be made with other types of payment, such as debit cards, by contacting us via the telephone number provided or via ‘Contact Us’.
- All products advertised for sale on this site are subject to availability. In the unlikely situation that a product becomes unavailable we will notify you by email as soon as possible after you place your order and will refund any payment taken for that order.
- Promotions are shown with dates of availability and any orders taken before or after this period are final. We cannot retrospectively honour a promotion after an order has been made. A promotion can be withdrawn at any time, without prior notice.
- Most promotions are via a discount code which should be entered at the checkout. We cannot retrospectively add a promotion code after an order is made.
- Only one promotion code or discount can be used per order.
- Once you have placed an order, we will send you an email to acknowledge that your order has been received by us. When your order is dispatched, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email, this is our acceptance of your order and is our supply contract with you.
6.0 Cancellation of Orders
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without reason. This starts as soon as you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods. You must inform us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via ‘contact us’ on our website pigbsbay.co.uk, or via mail at our correspondence address included at the start of these terms, if you wish to return any items during this 14 day period. You must then return the goods to us without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of the day you communicated to us the cancellation of your order. The goods must be in good condition, unopened/sealed and in saleable condition and in the original packaging. If you paid a delivery cost to receive the goods, we will only reimburse standard UK delivery costs and not the cost of next day or other delivery options you may have chosen. You will need to pay the return postage costs.
- Refunds will be paid after we receive the goods and within 14 days of the date that you notified us of your intention to return the goods.
7.0 Transfer of Terms
- We reserve the right to transfer these terms to another company. We shall notify you in writing should this situation occur, and it will not affect your rights.
8.0 Complaints Procedure
- Should you be unhappy with the service provided by us, you reserve the right to complain to a Director or Owner of the business. Use the “contact us” page to request attention via escalation, detailing the problem and process thus far followed to resolve the issue.